Each month, we'll post updates about United Way and our agencies. There's (nearly) always something going on!
United Way news
- Mary Gardner is a new manager of education programs. She was previously a school improvement and turnaround specialist at the Indiana Department of Education.
- Deborah Lewers is a new manager of individual leadership giving on the resource development team.
- Tony Mattingly is a new temporary data entry clerk in accounting.
Congratulations to Lisa Busse and her husband Brad on the birth of their daughter, Olivia Lynn, born Friday, January 18.
- Mount Zion Academy's new executive director is Diana Gardenhire.
- WellSpring is now known as WellSpring Center.
- Martin Center is now known as Martin Center Sickle Cell Initiative.
- Youth Connections moved to new offices 460 North Morton Street, Suite A, Franklin, IN 46131. Their mailing address continues to be P.O. Box 115, Franklin, IN 46131.
- Teresa D. Wessel is the new executive director of Horizon House, having most recently as the agency’s director of development.